Sunday, June 26, 2011

Swedish churches and cemetaries

Yes, we got it! The contract we dreamt about for years. Together with Hanna Åhman I´m going to write three books about cultural historical churches and cemetaries in Sweden. Our work will start by now and the first book is set to be available in the bookstores in April next year.
All readers of this blog are now invited to follow our work. I´m going to share a lot of exciting knowing and beautiful pictures with you. This week we´ll start at Visingsö, the place where the Kingdom of Sweden where founded in the 10th century according to many historian.
Of course there will be a lot of interesting articles at Folklore in Sweden too. We are looking forward to a real exciting summer and autumn. Join us!

1 comment:

my Heritage Happens said...

I am soooo looking forward to following your blog as I plan to go to Sweden next summer to meet relatives! Congratulations to you!